The Republic of Uganda
Ministry of Finance, Planning & Economic Development
Plot 2-12, Apollo Kaggwa Road
P.O. Box 8147
8th November 2018
NOTICE OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A NATIONAL CENTRAL ELECTRONIC MONITORING SYSTEM (NCEMS) FOR LOTTERIES AND GAMING REGULATORY BOARD (LGRB)
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: MOFPED/CONS/18-19/00001
1. The Ministry of Finance Planning and Economic Development has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of consultancy services for the development of a National Central Electronic Monitoring System (NCEMS) for Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB).
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above consultancy services.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open International Bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003; and are open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
5. The Bidding Documents (EOI) in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Uganda shillings 200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand Shillings only). The method of payment will be through the bank.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at 10am on 29th November, 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration. The Bid Securing Declaration must be valid until 11th July 2019. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at10:30am on 29th November 2018.
7. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Ministry of Finance Planning and Economic Development, Apollo Kaggwa Road, P.O Box 8147, Kampala. 1st Floor Room No. 1.5.
(b) Documents will be issued from: 1st Floor Room No. 1.5.
(c) Bids must be delivered to: 1st Floor Room No. 1.5.
(d) Address of Bid Opening: Committee Room 2.
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Under Secretary/Accounting Officer